5 reasons why Smaps rocked our world
Here’s five reasons on why Smaps rocked our world -
- Smaps was designed to be simple and intuitive.
- Smaps is blazzingly fast. We worked really really hard at making the predictive search fast and it paid off.
- Smaps was built to scale. The site has been running off only a few servers and managed to handle peak cheap viagra uk traffic of over 65K users in one day. (This happened on the day Smaps was mentioned in the Trade Me newsletter.)
- Smaps was built on an open source stack – ruby on rails, postgres, apache / lighttpd running on windows and later ubuntu.
- Trade Me backed a small team – ProjectX and we prove together could build world class technology from Wellington.